Selling a client's commercial property requires a lot more than placing a For Sale sign on the property and waiting for the phone to ring. When First Commercial Realty lists your property for sale, you can count on the following:
- A detailed analysis of your property and market opinion of sales value
- A marketing plan with targeted buyer prospects
- Professional marketing flyers and/or property brochures
- Extensive use of the internet to expose your property
- Ongoing oral and written communications about prospect activity
- Proven negotiating skills to maximize the sales price, of your property
- The best listing guarantee in our business: if you aren't satisfied with our services any time, you can cancel our Listing Agreement at any time with 30 days prior written notice. We, of course, expect to be protected on prospects we have identified up to that date.