Tenants engage First Commercial Realty to assist them in locating the best space for their business because of our market knowledge and our proven negotiating skills. Upon engagement, we become an important member of the tenant's space team, whether it is a start up company looking for its first space or a large, multi-national company looking for space in our market.
Our tenant representation assignments typically include the following:
- Consultation with tenant to define space needs and timing
- Preparation of Request For Proposals from targeted landlords/developers
- Quantitative and qualitative analyses of the landlord/developer proposals and preparation of shortlist of alternative properties
- Preparation of Letter of Intent to selected landlord/property
- Lease negotiations and review of lease agreement
We have a team of experts which can be added to a tenant's space team, at tenant's request, that includes expertise in real estate law, construction, architecture, space and furniture planning, moving, internet and communications wiring, etc.
First Commercial Realty has experience in representing tenants in these market sectors: